ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MBA PROGRAMME
Entry requirements for postgraduate programme
Applicants to the MBA programme are required to fulfill the following requirements:
· Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.3, or equivalent qualifications with good academic standing in the same specialized field or other areas related to the current programme of studies.
· The applicant who has a university degree in a relevant field with less than 2.3 may have to complete prerequisite courses assigned by the department. These courses are further detailed in the MBA programme handbook.
· An applicant who has a university degree not fully relevant to the field of study may be accepted to register for the programme. The department may assign prerequisite courses for the applicant to complete before registration to the programme. These courses are further detailed in the MBA programme handbook.
· As evidence of English language skills with a minimum requirement being an IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL Paper based 550, Computer based 210; Internet based 78; or an equivalent score in the RUW English language test.
· The applicant who does not fulfill the above English proficiency requirement will be required to complete a foundation English course.
· If applicable, applicants’ work experience will be taken into consideration in assessing admission to the programme. In that case, the applicant will be interviewed by the College to evaluate his/her past work experience and its reference to the content of study.
· Applicants are required to attend a personal interview.