Quality Assurance & Accreditation Unit
The Quality Assurance & Accreditation Unit (QAAU) was established in 2007. The focus of this unit is threefold; firstly to develop the University’s framework for quality management and its implementation of practices that ensure continuous quality improvement for both Administrative and Academic sectors. Secondly, to ensure that the University meets the expectations of national regulatory bodies which are the Higher Education Council (HEC) and the National Authority for Qualifications & Quality Assurance of Education and Training (QQA). Thirdly, to support the International Accreditation endeavours of the University.
- 12-Feb-2017Royal University for Women receives HEC Accreditation
- 22-Jan-2017QAAU ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Workshop by AJA Registrars Bahrain
- 31-Oct-2016College of Art & Design Programmes within College review
- 03-Jul-2016Higher Education Council Accreditation visit
- 05-May-2016ISO 9001:2008 QMS Recertification Audit
- 21-Dec-2015College of Information Technology Follow up visit