Purpose of the collection and treatment of data
- Compliance with laws and regulations set by the Ministry of Education, Higher Education Council, Ministry of Labour, Labour Market Regulatory Authority, and any other governmental authority.
- To provide you with educational services.
- To provide sponsorship and scholarship.
- For employment purposes.
- Registration process, payment transactions, and identification as an authorised user to access educational services.
- For any other purpose necessary to provide our services.
Personal data processed
Based on the above-specified purposes, RUW may treat and process your identity data, contact data, financial information, and sensitive personal data in compliance with the Bahrain Personal Data Protection Law No. 30 of 2018.
Sharing, storing, and transferring personal data
RUW may share, store, and transfer your personal data with third parties when required to provide its educational, employment or any other services required to administer the relationship with our stakeholder. RUW may also share and transfer your personal data outside the Kingdom of Bahrain in compliance with the Bahrain Personal Data Protection Law No. 30 of 2018.
Security of personal data
We follow generally accepted security standards to protect your personal data and implement appropriate security measures. The access to the personal data collected is restricted to all those who require the data to fulfil their duties and obligations.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data are retained until their storage and treatment is necessary to perform any of our services.
Your rights are regulated by the Bahrain Personal Data Protection Law No. 30 of 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns on how we treat your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.