The objectives of RUW Community Engagement
The major objectives of Community Engagement in RUW is to provide channels and avenues to contribute to the community in the kingdom of Bahrain. Royal University for Women is deeply committed to be active , involved and supportive organization in the kingdom of Bahrain. Community engagement is a form of appreciation and social responsibility by being active members of the community.
The core objectives of the CEC are the following:
- Increase the awareness of Royal University for Women in local and regional contexts.
- Encourage and increase the connection between the University and the community.
- Being active in the community and participate in the community's activities.
- Contribute socially, culturally, intellectually to the community.
- Getting students, faculty and staff members involved in the community and raise the sense of responsibility toward the community.