Applicants may apply by completing an on-line application form on the RUW website www.ruw.edu.bh; if applicants cannot access the on-line form they may submit a completed application form in person. Before you complete your application, kindly read the University Prospectus to ensure that you have chosen the most suitable program of study and to check that you are able to fulfill the entry requirements. Once you have decided on your preferred choice of program, please read the Guidance Notes for Applicants. These notes contain important information on how to apply for admission as a full-time student at RUW.
Please read them carefully and follow the instructions so that we can process your application promptly.
We encourage you to complete and submit this form on-line so that we can process your application as quickly as possible. You will be required to submit the relevant documentation as explained below & in the Guidance Notes.
- Completed Application Form
- 4 passport size pictures
- Passport Copy
- CPR/Government Identification Card copy
- BHD 25/- Application Fee ( Non-Refundable)
- Original High School Certificates of last 3 Years ( certified by Bahrain Government)
- English proficiency exams certificate ( IELTS or TOEFL)
- Original Transcripts (if transferring from other University)
- Course folders (if transferring from other University)
If you have any difficulties in submitting your form on-line,
please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an Application Pack.
You may contact us through any the below modes:
Administration Office Working Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
You are required to pay the BD 25 Application Fee in order for us to process your application further.
We look forward to receiving your completed Application.