- Show evidence of having successfully completed Secondary Education or its equivalent in the Kingdom of Bahrain or overseas, attested by the Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain (MoE)
- Show evidence of a minimum level of English Language Proficiency. the following are examples of internationally accredited tests of English Language with the corresponding levels of proficiency required by RUW:
- IELTS overall band score of 5.5, or
- TOEFL: paper-based 513; or Computer-based 183; or Internet-based 65, or
- RUW English Placement Test overall band score of 5.5
- For prospective students who do not have the above, will have to appear for RUW Online English placement test. The applicants can refer to RUW ONLINE ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS for more details.
- Some programme may also require Mathematics proficiency where applicants should have minimum average score of 60% in mathematics subjects in grade 12, otherwise, for those who do not satisfy this criteria are required to take a compulsory LAR course in mathematics.
- Some programmes may also require applicants to take an interview and/or submit additional documentation or portfolios.
- All documents included with an application for admission become the property of RUW and are retained in the students’ file until graduation.
For further assistance please contact the Admissions Office